Herbal Pouch To Be Rid of Nightmares
~An anon asked me for dream spells a few days ago. I have some written down that I got from various websites, although I can’t remember where. I’m sure one of the sites was probably this one: http://witchcrafted.org/ So you can look there and see if you find other spells you like that I haven’t posted here. You can also go to my multipurpose spells post and make your own dream spells: http://belladonnaswitchblog.tumblr.com/post/66923228879/multipurpose-spells-gypsy-folk-cures-posted-for-the
-I will be posting sleep, dream, and nightmare spells for the next few days. Anyway, on to the dream spell!
- 1 white candle
- 1 small blue pouch/bag
- Wand (optional)
- Small quartz crystal(s) (peace, protection, power enhancer)
- Herbs - Bay leaves (protects, removes negativity) Mustard seed (protection, mental powers, faith) Celery (increases mental/physical powers) Rose petals (love, luck) Rosemary (love, banishing, protection) Allspice (protection) Chamomile/Lavender (sleep, peace, soothing, relaxation)
- (You don’t need ALL of those herbs, but you DO at least need one luck herb, one protection herb, and chamomile or lavender (I used both).
- Put the herbs and stones in the bag one by one, while stating either out loud or in your head, their intent (which I put in parentheses next to each herb). Then tie the bag closed.
- Light the candles in front of you with the bag in your hands. Focus on the flame and clear your mind. As many times as you’d like, chant "Demons and spirits flee from me. Gone and harmless you shall be. Stay from my dreams, from my mind, and my sight. I ask you to leave in both day and in night."
- Tap the bag with your finger or wand and say "By my will, so mote it be!"
- Snuff out the candles and hang the bag above or beside your bed to protect you in your dreams.
~Note: I also put a frankincense cone I had into the bag for protection and psychic strength. If you ever need an herb, but you don’t have it, you can use the incense in its place since the incense is made from that plant. The plant itself may work better though, as it hasn’t been through any mechanical processes, and some incense is cheaply made and my not include the plant at all, just its scent.
-And of course, you can use other protection and psychic strength stones you have. But since I have a multitude of tiny quartz crystals, I just used one of those.
*Picture from Google Images
Time of Day for Spellcrafting
•Morning: awakening, new beginning, fertility, life direction.
•Daytime: growth, financial gains, good life, generosity.
•Midday: willpower, strength, sustenance, perseverance, overcoming obstacles.
•Twilight: change, receptiveness, parenting, moving between the worlds.
• Evening: camaraderie, spirituality, joy, pleasure, family gatherings, children, play.
•Late Night: occult learning: increase knowledge/wisdom, enlightenment, creativity.
•Midnight: releasing, recuperation, recovery, closings, endings.
This is the most unique one I've seen, please yes.
- 1) Put your iTunes on shuffle. Give me the first 6 songs that pop up.
- 2) If you could meet anyone on this earth, who would it be?
- 3) Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 23, give me line 17.
- 4) What do you think about most?
- 5) Ever had a poem or song written about you?
- 6) Do you have any strange phobias?
- 7) What's your religion?
- 8) If you are outside, what are you most likely doing?
- 9) Simple but extremely complex. Favorite band?
- 10) What was the last lie you told?
- 11) Do you believe in karma?
- 12) What does your URL mean?
- 13) What is your greatest weakness; your greatest strength?
- 14) Who is your celebrity crush?
- 15) How do you vent your anger?
- 16) Do you have a collection of anything?
- 17) Are you happy with the person you've become?
- 18) What's a sound you hate; sound you love?
- 19) What's your biggest "what if"?
- 20) Do you believe in ghosts? How about aliens?
- 21) Stick your right arm out; what do you touch first? Do the same with your left arm.
- 22) Smell the air. What do you smell?
- 23) What's the worst place you have ever been to?
- 24) Most attractive singer/s of your opposite gender?
- 25) To you, what is the meaning of life?
- 26) Do you drive? If so, have you ever crashed?
- 27) What was the last movie you saw?
- 28) What's the worst injury you've ever had?
- 29) Do you have any obsessions right now?
- 30) Ever had a rumor spread about you?
- 31) Do you tend to hold grudges against people who have done you wrong?
- 32) What is your astrological sign?
- 33) What's the last thing you purchased?
- 34) Love or lust?
- 35) In a relationship?
- 36) How many relationships have you had?
- 37) What is your secret weapon to get someone to like you?
- 38) Where is your best friend?
- 39) What were you doing last night at 12 AM?
- 40) Are you the kind of friend you would want to have as a friend?
- 41) You are walking down the street on your way to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss has told you if you are late one more time you get fired. What do you do?
- 42) You are at the doctor’s office and she has just informed you that you have approximately one month to live. a) Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die? b) What do you do with your remaining days? c) Would you be afraid?
- 43) What's a song that always makes you happy when you hear it?
- 44) In your opinion, what makes a great relationship?
- 45) How can I win your heart?
- 46) Can insanity bring on more creativity?
- 47) What is the single best decision you have made in your life so far?
- 48) What would you want to be written on your tombstone?
- 49) Give me the first thing that comes to mind when you hear the word "heart."
- 50) Basic question; what's your favorite color/colors?
- 51) What is your current desktop picture?
- 52) If you could press a button and make anyone in the world instantaneously explode, who would it be?
- 53) What would be a question you'd be afraid to tell the truth on?
- 54) You accidentally eat some radioactive vegetables. They were good, and what's even cooler is that they endow you with the super-power of your choice! What is that power?
- 55) You can re-live any point of time in your life. The time-span can only be a half-hour, though. What half-hour of your past would you like to experience again?
- 56) You can erase any horrible experience from your past. What will it be?
- 57) You have the opportunity to sleep with the music-celebrity of your choice. Who would it be?
- 58) You just got a free plane ticket to anywhere. You have to depart right now. Where are you gonna go?
- 59) Ever been on a plane?
- 60) Give me your top 5 hottest celebrities.